CONDITII DE UTILIZARE (short version)
Conditii de utilizare. Termeni utilizati in site.
1. Utilizatorii acestui site sunt de acord cu termenii si conditiile de utilizare a acestora in momentul vizitei. Vizita inseamna faptul ca site-ul este de fapt incarcat intr-unul din browserele dispozitivelor pe care utilizatorii le utilizeaza pentru a accesa Internetul. Termenii si conditiile de utilizare pot fi modificate periodic, prin urmare, recomandam utilizatorilor sa fie constienti de aceste modificari inainte de a decide daca sa foloseasca acest site web. Termenii acestui site pot fi puse la dispozitie, la cerere, de catre orice utilizator de Internet. Daca utilizatorii nu sunt de acord cu acestea, atunci nu ar trebui sa utilizeze acest site web.
2. Continutul, asa ca texte, imagini, clipuri video, materiale grafice, bannere sau alte informatii publicate in paginile acestui site sunt proprietatea companiei „Dream Bulgaria“ SRL sau apartin partenerilor nostri cu care avem un acord pentru utilizare si sunt protejate conform Legii dreptului de autor al Republicii Bulgaria.
Orice utilizare neautorizata a materialelor informative afisate pe site de catre terte parti, poate fi obiectul unei cereri in judecata pentru drept de autor.
3. Informatiile de pe site sunt publicate in scopuri de marketing, publicitate si informare. Toti membrii echipei noastre, depunem tot efortul sa furnizam informatii exacte si utile pentru consumatori, dar este posibil in procesul de prelucrare sa fie admise erori neintentionate.
Informatiile furnizate personal de catre angajatii Dream Bulgaria in contact direct cu utilizatorii site-ului sunt considerate fiabile si corecte.
4. Orice utilizator de pe acest site poate crea o inregistrare care are scopul de a facilita utilizarea site-ului. Echipa „Dream Bulgaria“ va asigura ca toate datelor cu caracter personal indicate si introduse de catre utilizatori sunt stocate cu discretie, nu sunt utilizate in scopuri publicitare si nu sunt puse la dispozitie pentru a fi utilizate de catre terti, alte companii sau organizatii. La inregistrare, utilizatorii sunt de acord sa primeasca buletinuri informative (email-uri), care reflecta modificarea pretului anumitor proprietati pe care utilizatorul corespunzator le-a adaugat la „Favorite“. Atunci cand un anunt este adugat la „Favorite“ si apoi intervine o modificare de pret pentru imobilul respectiv, utilizatorii primesc e-mail cu o notificare de aceasta modificare la adresa de e-mail furnizata la inregistrare pe site.
5. Distantele indicate in unele anunturi sunt orientative si nu pretind 100% precizie. Calculul este aproximativ, in linie dreapta, pe baza scalei listate la maps.google.com. Desi incercam aceste calcule sa fie cat mai exacte si sa fie de folos utilizatorilor, echipa noastra nu poarta raspundere in cazul in care exista o diferenta intre ceea ce este indicat in oferta si distanta reala masurata de-a lungul infrastructurii rutiere existente.
6. Suprafata locuintelor anuntate de vanzare este suprafata totala, si include suprafata locuibila + parti comune ale cladirii in conformitate cu legislatia bulgara. Informatia despre suprafata locintelor este furnizata de vanzatorii de bunurilor imobiliare si in scopul unei prezentari mai usor de perceput de catre utilizatori, dimensiunile sunt rotunjite la cel mai apropiat numar intreg. Toate exceptiile de la cazul general sunt specificate cu un text explicativ in publicitate.
7. In unele dintre anunturi se indica etajul pe care se afla imobilul respectiv. Asa cum diferiti utilizatori pot avea perceptii diferite despre etaj, cel mai corect consideram sa indicam etajul real in inaltime al imobilului resectiv. De exemplu, un imobil care este indicat sa fie situat la etajul 2, poate fi situat la etajul unu rezidential, sub el fiind situate incaperi comerciale sau altele. Cu etajul 0 se indica incaperile situate la subsol sau demisol in cladirea respectiva. Cu etajul 1 sunt indicate prprietatile situate la parter.
8. In majoritatea anunturilor este indicat pretul pe metru patrat. Este important de notat ca acest pret este aproximativ si se calculeaza in baza suprafatei totale a proprietatii (dimensiunea reala + parti comune) si este rotunjit la numar intreg. Pentru terenuri, pretul pe metru patrat este rotunjit la un numar intreg in raport cu suprafata totala a imobilului.
9. Pentru a facilita utilizatorii site-ului nostru, unele dintre ofertele care sunt prezentate sunt marcate cu un anumit indicator, scopul este de a evidentia avantajele relative ale proprietatii oferite spre vanzare.
Indicatorii au urmatoarele semnificatii:
- Nou - reflecta o proprietate noua oferita de vanzare, anuntul fiind publicat pentru prima data pe site-ul nostru cu cel mult doua luni in urma. Dupa perioada de doua luni de la publicarea initiala, indicatorul "Nou" este eliminat.
- Top - reflecta un avantaj tipic al imobilului comparativ cu alte imobile similare. Acest avantaj poate fi locatia locuintei, arhitectura, mobilier sau tipul de interior, pret, cladire istorica sau alt avantaj caracteristic.
- Pret redus - astfel sunt marcate locuintele al caror pret a fost initial mai mare decat pretul curent. In unele anunturi este indicat un procentaj aproximativ cu cat a fost redusa proprietatea in comparatie cu pretul sau vechi, acesta fiind rotunjit pana la un numar intreg.
- Recomandam - acest indicator este folosit pentru a marca proprietati care, dupa parerea echipei noastre, se evidentiaza si se deosebesc cu un anumit avantaj in comparatie cu alte proprietati similare din aceeasi categorie. Acets avantaj poate fi pret, locatie, mobilier sau altele, pentru care echipa noastra a hotarat sa recomande proprietatea. Aceasta hotarare este doar opinia echipei „Dream Bulgaria“ justificate de experienta noastra de-a lungul anilor si nu pretinde la un consens deplin cu toti utilizatorii site-ului.
- Pret la cerere - cu acest indicator este marcat anuntul imobiliar, al carui pret este mentionat doar la cerere si/sau in caz de interes din partea potentialilor cumparatori. Motivele pentru acest lucru pot fi din punct de vedere al marketingului, din cauza nedorintei proprietarului sa anunte pretul pentru toti utilizatorii potentiali ai acestui site sau ca urmare a deciziei echipei "Dream Bulgaria" de a oferi informatii detaliate exclusiv doar persoanelor interesate de achizitia imobilului respectiv.
- Rezervat - utilizat pentru a marca locuintele care sunt rezervate de catre cumparator. In mod normal, dupa finalizarea procesului de vanzare-cumparare oferta este dezactivata pe site.
Pentru intrebari si contacte cu noi:
"Dream Bulgaria" SRL
Adresa: or. Varna, str. Plovdiv 15, oficiu 3
Numarul conform registrului comertului: 119648318
Tel.: BG: +359 887352527; RO: 0723 824757
Please, bear in mind that this is a translated version of the original document, published on our main website in the native language and region of operation of Dream Bulgaria Ltd - Bulgarian language. The original document can be read at: http://www.dreambulgaria.bg/help?info=243
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
WARNING! Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using this web site. If you use this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to these terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE!
These Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between Dream Bulgaria Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "www.bulgarian-realestates.com", IMOBILIAREBULGARIA.RO or "Website" or "Site") on one hand and Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on domains www.dreambulgaria.com www.bulgarian-realestates.com and their subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Site), as well as the relations with them when using the information and commercial services offered by Dream Bulgaria Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Services).
These conditions bind all users. By clicking on any site, link or button located on the pages of www.dreambulgaria.bg (except for the link to these Terms and Conditions), the User agrees and accepts in full and undertakes to observe the present General Terms and Conditions.
"Dream Bulgaria" Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with registered office and contact address: 9000 Varna, 15 Plovdiv Street, office 3; Bulstat number: 119648318; VAT Number: BG119648318.
The User understands and accepts the fact that the Information Services and the Website are provided "in the manner in which they are" and that the Website assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion or inability to provide information about the Services and Products to the User, its or other Users' opinions, as well as for damages, or missed profits and other damages incurred after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, administrator's decisions, etc.) of the website. In the event that, as a result of the use of this Site or any material from it, as a results there are certain damages for the User, the User assumes all responsibility and all costs associated with the remedying of the damages.
To use the Site, the user must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the user must provide all the necessary access to the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem, or other means of accessing the Internet. The Website only provides the information and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that make the use of the Site unusable due to the user's exploitation of the computer equipment.
2. Obligations of the user upon registration
In order to use the Website, the User agrees:
to provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information when completing the registration form (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data);
to make changes to these Personal Data as necessary in view of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
In the event that the User provides false, inaccurate or incomplete information, the Website has the right to close and / or delete the information about his / her e-mail address and to refuse further access to any part or to all of its services.
In terms of security and privacy of its Users, the Website informs parents that the materials and services are being made available to an extremely wide audience and that the definition of appropriate services and materials for their children is their responsibility.
3. Protection of personal data. Confidential Policy at www.imobiliarebulgaria.ro, www.bulgarian-realestates and www.dreambulgaria.com. The GDPR May 2018
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his / her own Personal Data which he / she has entered or made available on the Website when using the Site by him / her, as well as for the correction of such Personal Data.
By accepting these terms and conditions, Users that browse the Website for a service or product expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by them will be processed electronically by the Website
All Personal Data provided by the User and other Data that identify him / her during the use of the Site are stored, processed and used by the Website for the purpose of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services and for the purpose of advertising goods and services offered at the Website. Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our business, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy. We reserve the right to use the User's personal data to disclose their identity in cases where this is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these terms and conditions.
3.2 Your Consent
Personal Data - "Any information relating to a natural or legal person that can be identified directly or indirectly through it, in particular by identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, one or more of these signs specific to the physical, mental, economic or cultural identity of the person."
A data subject is a natural person who is identified or identifiable on the basis of certain information.
3.4 Personal data collected through the Website
You do not need to provide personal information to use the Website. However, the Website may collect specific and voluntarily provided by the visitors personal data. The Website collects your personal data in compliance with the principle of legality and transparency. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. The Website may collect the following personal data:
contact phone number;
other personal information provided by you;
For companies - traders and legal entities - non-commercial:
contact phone number;
VAT identification number;
other personal information provided by you;
The Website does not collect "sensitive" personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs; membership of political parties or organisations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes; ones which relate to health or sexual life.
Non-personal data and cookies collected through the Website
We can share with third parties information that includes:
number of visits to the Website;
number of visitors per page to the Website;
domain names of ISPs to the Website;
3.5 Right to change personal data
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect, also for the purposes for which we collect and process it. We provide you with reasonable access and ability to review, correct, supplement or delete personal information you have shared with us.
3.6 Why we use your personal information
the Website uses your personal data only for the purposes specified at the time of collection after your explicit consent or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which the Website collects and processes personal data are:
to respond to your enquiries;
to provide the products, information and services you request;
to improve the quality of our services;
to ensure effective service to users of the Website;
to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
to contact you for special offers and information that we think will be of interest to you;
to provide you with useful tips, information or updates;
to contact you with information regarding the use of the Website;
to send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
to improve the content and functionality of the Website;
to find your opinion on our products and services;
for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
for any other purpose in accordance with this privacy statement or for which we have received your consent separately.
3.7 Policies and practices for the protection of personal data
3.8 Time limits for storing personal data
The Website keeps your personal information for as long as necessary for handling the correspondence and any possible additional actions.
3.9 Provision of personal data to third parties
We are aware of the responsibility we carry when transferring personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that third parties have an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We forbid them to use information related to personal data for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
The Website reserves the right to disclose personal information about you when we believe the law requires it or in response to law enforcement authorities in connection with criminal or administrative inquiries.
3.10 Protect the privacy of children and minors
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. The Website is not intended for or intentionally aimed at children under 18 years of age. We have no policy to deliberately collect or keep information about individuals under the age of 18.
3.12 Contact Us
4. Access, username and password, security
The user receives the username he desires (in case it is available) and password for access to all services on the Website after completing the registration process.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the received username and password. By using them, he declares that he is personally and entirely responsible for all activities accessed through the username and password.
The Users agree to promptly notify the Website of any unauthorised use of their username and password and any other breach of security.
In case of lost password and express request of the User, the Website will automatically send e-mail message containing the registered username and password to the provided by the user e-mail address in the initial registration process.
The Website is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to non-compliance with the provisions of this point.
5. Consumer behaviour
Users of the site understand that the information, data, published opinions, text, software, music, sound, photographs or any other materials (collectively referred to as "Content") that are publicly available or transmitted confidentially, are the sole responsibility of the person who generates this Content.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
By using the Site, the User may encounter Content that has an offensive, obscene, or unacceptable character. Under no circumstances will the Website be responsible for any Content created by Users, including errors and omissions therein, and / or for any damages and damages of any kind resulting from the use of Content posted, posted, transmitted or otherwise transmitted through the Site.
The user agrees not to use the Site in order to:
formulate, send or transmit in any other way Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, causing anxiety or injury, vulgar, obscene, slandering, violating the privacy of others or unacceptable in terms of racial, ethnic or other reasons ;
creates advertising content of goods and services outside the Site, and publishes Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Site, except where explicitly stated as permitted.
inflicts harm to children in any way;
claim to be a representative of Dream Bulgaria Ltd., as well as misleading about belonging to a group of people or an individual;
falsify info published on the Website;
publish, or otherwise transmit Content that it is unlawful or confidential (such as inside information, confidential information or which is subject to non-disclosure agreements);
publish, or otherwise transmit Content that violates any patent, trade, copyright, or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
publish, or otherwise transmit unauthorised advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected with alias subdomains, "Ponzi schemes" or other forms in order to attract customers;
format, transmit, publish or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the functioning of computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment;
disturb the normal operation of other users of the Site;
interfere with the provision of the Services on the Site or violate the performance of servers or networks related to the Services, to disregard the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the Networks related to the Site;
to intentionally or unintentionally violate local, national, or international laws;
to pursue or otherwise disturb another user of the Website;
to collect and use unauthorised personal information for other users.
The Website reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the Site to users who once or systematically violate the requirements listed in section 5.
The Website reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the user in violation of the requirements listed in item 5 above.
6. Copyrights and restrictions
The Website entitles Consumers to use all services provided on the Site for personal non-commercial purposes provided that they do not violate the copyrights of The Website or third parties directly or indirectly. It is not allowed to change the materials on this Site in any way or to copy, publicly distribute or for any commercial purpose. The use of the materials published on this web site on other sites is forbidden.
The materials on this Site are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act and any unauthorised use may be a copyright infringement.
7. Links from and to the Website
Other sites have the right to create links to the Website only under certain conditions, which may be provided to the interested parties by request. Such links can not be generated without our written expressed consent.
The Website does not control such sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and / or their content. Thus, the Website in no way imposes or recommends these sites or the information published therein. The visit and all risks associated with it on such sites are the sole responsibility of the user.
8. Services and products on The Website. Warranty.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this website is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We make no warranties or representations that the property information on this website is correct, accurate or up-to-date.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the website or information available on it complies with laws other than those of Bulgaria.
- The details of the properties available on this website are provided to us by property developers, private property owners, building or investment companies, property management and asset management companies.
- We may not be able to always verify the property details provided to us and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you contact us if you are interested in a specific property in order to confirm all property details before making any decisions or taking any action in regards to a property advertised on our website.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
9. Supervisory authorities
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, "Ivan Evtsethev Geshov" street", № 15
Phone: 02/940 20 46
Fax: 02/940 36 40
Commission of Consumer Protection
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 4A "Slaveykov Square", floors 3, 4 and 6
Phone: 02/980 25 24
Fax: 02/988 42 18
Commission for protection of competition
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, blvd. "Vitosha" №18
Phone: 02/935 61 13
Fax: 02/980 73 15
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Website Visitor Tracking
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for our site to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
so we can meet our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalise your online experience on our website. We use these cookies for example:
to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided (for example, when you enter your data to access our services or when you use a query form);
to collect information about the way our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares , page likes, last visited pages and more).
We use these cookies for example:
to receive information about the way you use our website, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time);
to monitor the success of a product / service;
to determine how often you and other users visit our site;
to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and us can be improved.
Often, these cookies aim to deliver ads that match you - both on our site and outside of it. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our Site. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
to recognise you when you return to our Site to use our services;
We use cookie information to make our website more enjoyable and user-friendly and to be able to provide personalised recommendations.
Third party cookies:
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics - to generate statistics for site traffic and traffic sources.
Social - Facebook, Google plus, and more
E-mail delivery systems.
Ad Serving Systems.
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality will prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.
More about your browser and cookies:
The Website is not responsible if the user has not read the latest version of these terms.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND CONTENT
- All content that you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims or alleges that content posted or uploaded by you to our website breaches third parties' legal rights.
- To receive further details of properties on this website, you must submit a completed enquiry form to us.
- Each user of this website can creat their personal User Profile. By creating such User Profile users are enabled and agree to use features of this website which are not available for non-registered users. Such features may include, but are not limited to: the possibility of adding certain properties to Favourites list, easier way of contacting us, registration for newsletter or specific emails containing short links to listings of properties with reduced price. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending you an email containing your account ID.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice.
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
- You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on this website. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security of this website of which you become aware.
- We have the right to disable any account ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
SPECIFIC TERMS USED IN THE PROPERTY LISTINGS
- Most listings contain distances to specific objects. We have put every effort to provide correct information about such distances, but users must keep in mind that these distances are approximate and based on the scale used in maps.google.com. We can not be held responsible if there is a discrepancy between the distance stated in the property listings and the distance measured by the existing road infrastructure.
- The size of properties stated in the listings represents the total size of the property. This figure is the sum of the net built up up area of the property plus common parts of the building and storage rooms located outside of the property (if there are any). These sizes are rounded to the nearest number, for example a property with built up area of 85 sq. m. with additional 10 sq. m. of common parts of the building and a separate storage room of 2,2 sq. m. will be advertsied as a property with a total size of 97 sq. m.
- By Bulgarian Laws, the common parts of a building is or may be the grounds used for access of the property inside the building, such as stairs, elevators, basement or storage area. These areas are added to the net built up area of a property and form its total area which is stated in the property listings. Individual detached houses do not have common area.
- Some of the listings specify the floor on which a property is located at. In Bulgaria, the first floor is generally the first floor in height, which in English may be considered as a ground floor. Please, bear in mind this difference.
- Most property listings contain a section "Price per sq. m.". This price is calculated by dividing the total property price by the total size of the property including the common parts of the property (excluding land) and is rounded to a whole number.
- In order to help users make a better comparison between the variety of properties that are advertised on this website, we have introduced labels which aim to highlight the advantages that a certain property may have. The meaning of the labels could best be explained as follows:
- New - used for marking newly listed properties or properties that have been listed for not more than 3 months.
- Featured - used for marking properties that have some kind of an advantage in comparison to other, non-marked properties. This could be a price advantage, but also a property with exclusive location, architecture, property with history features or one with superb interior or furnishings.
- Price reduced - this is used for marking listings with a current price, which is lower than the one that the property was originally listed for. In some listings, the percentage of reduction is also indicated.
- Recommended - this label is used for marking listings that have an advantage over similar properties in their category. This advantage may reflect in price, location, furnishings or others. This assessment is based on the experience of our team as property professionals and consultants in the real estate sector in Bulgaria over the years and is expressed only for guidance of users of this website.
- Price on application - this label is used to mark listings which price could only be specified upon specific request from potential buyers.
- Under offer - used to mark property listings for which a deposit has been accepted and that are currently going through the sale process. Usually, after completion of the sale process, these listings are removed from the website.
Dream Bulgaria Ltd.
15 Plovdiv street
Post code 9000
Company registration number: BG119648318
BG: +359 887 352527
UK: +44 7561 208703
Date document was last updated: 25.05.2018